Job Opening – Development and Programming Coordinator
The library is seeking a Development and Programming Coordinator to assist with development, adult programming, and administrative tasks. This is a full time, benefitted position at 30 hours per week.
- Assist with the annual appeal process
- Maintain fundraising database including thank you letter and constituent files
- Serve as Administrative Assistant to the library’s Scholarship Program
- Assist the Scholarship Committee with its annual appeal
- Track scholarship records and student application files
- Assist with fundraising and outreach events as needed
- Assist library director and board development committee with fundraising strategy
- Prepare donor and financial reports
- Maintain print and digital files for fundraising, vendors, and financials
- Provide backup circulation desk help
- Assist library director with adult programming
- Other duties as assigned
- This is a 30 hour per week position with benefits, including health insurance and retirement. Most work to be accomplished at the Northeast Harbor Library. The weekly schedule is somewhat flexible, but occasional evening and weekend hours may be required.
The Development and Programming Coordinator is an at-will position operating under the direction of the Library Director. Familiarity with Microsoft Office and mail merge is important. Experience with Blackbaud fundraising software and prior experience working for a non-profit are desired. Some bookkeeping experience is a plus but not required. The Development and Programming Coordinator must have the ability to work independently, to meet deadlines and to perform multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy. The ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three references to:
Amy Wisehart, Library Director
Starting pay for this position is $27-$30 per hour, depending on experience. This position will remain open until filled. Applications received by Friday, February 3rd will receive priority.