BUSINESS MANAGER OF THE NORTHEAST HARBOR LIBRARY
The Business Manager serves under the leadership of the Library Director
- Bookkeeper for the Library who accurately tracks and records the financial transactions of the institution
- Produces financial reports to be used by the Directors and the Director of the Library
- Serves as Administrative Assistant to the Scholarship Program
- Assists the Scholarship Committee with its annual appeal
- Tracks scholarship records and student application files
- Processes payroll and annual tax reports
- Processes bills
- Assists with the annual appeal process
- Maintains fundraising database including thank you letter and constituent files
- Provides accounting auditors with complete and accurate records
- Other duties as assigned
- This is a 30 hour per week job and comes with benefits. Work to be accomplished at the Northeast Harbor Library.
The Business Manager is an at-will position operating under the direction of the Library Director. Desired qualifications include relevant education, knowledge of Quick Books accounting Program and the fundraising software currently in use by the library. Familiarity with Microsoft programs, particularly Word and Excel is important. The Business Manager must have the ability to work independently, to meet deadlines and to perform multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy. The ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.